Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'M So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

After two months away, daddy is finally home! We are all very excited. Logan took three days off from work to hang out together and the boys loved it. We went bowling, van shopping, to the Muir Woods, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Collin and Carter got to play really rough with daddy and do a lot of "boy" things. They are now in a "jousting phase" and want to play "knights" all the time. I've enjoyed having another parent around. The boys want "daddy do it" which is totally fine with me. They have been waking up extra early yelling out for "daaaaaaddy" and Logan doesn't mind at all. Here's some pictures of our extended weekend. Look how long Logan's hair is! He usually gets a haircut every two weeks, but he didn't get any while in Switzerland. Collin loved playing "in the woods" and Carter didn't want to stop bowling!


4 comments:

Cami said...

Yeah, about time you updated. Logan I love the long hair and think it is a good look for you!!:) When are you guys coming out again...haha!!

~Cami

ps..I like the names Beckham, Camden, Dillan, Damien, Nixon, Easton, Lincoln, Ryder, Ryker...you should do an "S" name to flow with Sheffield.

Cami said...

Like Sawyer, Satan, Sander, Sadlar...etc. Oh plus you should do a poll and have people vote...

Tootals...

Lynley said...

Yeah! He's home! It was fun to see you guys...maybe we'll see you this May!

Erin said...

Hi Heather, It's Erin (scarborough) I found your blog through the Hughes. Congrats on baby #3. How exciting! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten.
How are you liking Walnut Creek? I grew up in Brentwood, which is about 30 miles east of you. We go out to visit all the time, so if you ever want to get together, let me know. It's a great place to pick fresh fruit in the summer time. :)

Good luck with #3. Glad to bump into you again in the blogging world.

Erin

P.S. I have a family (well, kid) blog, too. http://msolivia.blogspot.com