Monday, April 6, 2009

Already One!

Hunter turned one on Saturday (the 4th). We spent the day going to soccer, doing an Easter egg hunt, running errands, taking naps, eating out, opening presents, and having cake. Hunter loved being sung 'Happy Birthday' to; he would get a huge grin on his face and bounce up and down. He enjoyed the day, but I think Collin and Carter enjoyed it even more! They were so excited for Hunter.

Hunter not quite sure what's going on.

Now getting the hang of it.

He's been making this really goofy face lately.

Enjoying the non-present items.

Thinking this looks interesting.

Oh boy, here I go!

Just me and my dad.

Hmmm, this is pretty good.

This is really good!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Wish I could be there!

Love,
Grandma

Cami said...

Oh he is a cute big fetcher! Ans look at those big teeth!!

Jenny and Jared said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I can't believe he is one already. Sounds like you guys had a great day!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Happy Birthday Hunter~ It didn't look like he got nearly messy enough with his cake.

Amanda said...

Oh Happy Birthday Huntie! What happened to his nose?

Lindsey said...

Cute...love the faces he makes!

Lynley said...

I cannot believe he is already 1! He is totally a mini Collin!