Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sleepy Boy

I've mentioned that Collin no longer takes a nap, but he really does need one. He can be quite grumpy in the afternoons and ends up in time-out often. A few days ago he had a bloody periodically throughout the day. Well, around 3 p.m. his nose started to bleed again so I gave him a tissue and told him to hold still. He wanted to run around, but I told him he needed to be patient and sit down with the tissue held up against his nose. After a few minutes this is what I saw:

He was fast asleep. And he doesn't think he needs a nap!

6 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

OH- I am not looking forward to the days of no naps. Of course he thinks that he knows more than you- and that he doesn't need a nap. I feel for you- I know what my days are like when my kids don't nap!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Isn't it so funny when they fall asleep like that, and yet insist they don't need a nap?!

williams family said...

Hey, I'm glad you found my blog. Your boys are so cute! I am not looking forward to days of no naps. I'd say you were lucky to get him to take naps until four! I think Kate is already trying to weasel out of them, but I'm am trying really hard not to let her!

Lindsey said...

Riley does the same kind of thing...it is hard work getting big, isn't it?

Alyosha said...

Yeah, why do they insist on staying up when they're so obviously exhausted?

Nate said...

Hello Mrs Sheffield! I found your blog through Lindsay's. Looks like you've been quite busy since I saw you last. Way to go. Your boys are really cute!