Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

We decided to drive to Utah to spend the week of Thanksgiving with Logan's family. It is always nice to go. The boys basically entertain themselves with their cousins while we're there, which was nice because I was not feeling well at all. I'm glad Logan was with us and not at work because I was not up to par. That said, we did squeeze in my sister's little boy's baby blessing, a reindeer sighting, family pictures, early (and crazy) Black Friday shopping, and picking out a Christmas tree.

*The boys were extremely excited to see "Santa's reindeer"! They were wondering where Rudolph was though.




*An early Christmas present to my mom from my sisters and me were family pictures. I think they turned out pretty good considering we had six boys under the age of four to keep happy and looking at the camera.









*We were fortunate enough to go with Mimi, Papa, and the gang to pick out their Christmas tree. We went to a tree lot and had fun goofing around.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your family pictures turned out great...how in the world did your photographer get all of those little boys to sit still with Katie???