Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun for everyone . . .or at least five of you!

Feeling Lucky??

Two of my sisters-in-law had this posted on their blog and it sounded fun (although I have no idea yet what I am doing but I thought I would be a good sport and try this)!!:)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year. That gives me a good eleven months to get it done!

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (but don't expect my gift to be too strange because I am not good at coming up with strange things:).

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

You are funny. What would I even make 5 people? I love reading your blog and catching up on you and your cute family. The kids are just too adorable. We miss you bunches! What about all those fun plans to come visit?

Amanda said...

Make me something real good! No jipping me cause I'm your sister-

Lindsey said...

Can't wait to see what you are making me!

Lindsay Ruiz said...

o.k. girl bring it on! Let me se what ya got. Sounds fun and interesting.

Cami said...

Uh, so i want to know what you are making first. Not sure if I want to sign up cause i don't want to make anything for anything for anyone else:)

Amanda said...

What a lazy piece-o-shiz! :)

Jenny and Jared said...

I keep changing my mind about this- but I think it sounds fun. I am a lazy piece-o-shiz too because I am thinking I don't really want to make stuff either! Actually its more like, what would I make- I can barely even make dinner! Anyway- can't wait to see what you come up with. I will post it on my blog too.

P.S. Happy birthday to Logan.