Monday, May 19, 2008

A Birthday and New Hair!

Another birthday has come and gone. They're not quite the same as when I was younger, but the boys love to celebrate any birthday (they solely associate treats with birthdays). We had a crazy morning that day. I had to go to the DMV with all 3 boys and they were completely out of control, I was so furious (think steam coming out of my ears), but later that afternoon I got to get my hair done (I finally found someone around here who didn't charge a fortune, but she's moving so the search is on again). Then Logan brought home some specialty cakes that were very yummy that topped the day off. Oh yeah, I also went and got a 1.5 hour massage the night before. . .ahhhhhh.

4 comments:

Lindsay Ruiz said...

Happy Birthday Heather. I remember celebrating them at your mom's house! I'm jealous you got a massage. You deserve it with 3 little ones.

Lynley said...

Happy Birthday! I cannot imagine the chaos of taking three kids anywhere-let alone the DMV. You're the woman!

The Carter Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I miss having you around to go out for your birthday. It seems like you have been here the last couple of years for your birthday. Well I hope you had a great day!

Jenny and Jared said...

Happy Birthday! So I just looked at my planner today and realized I didn't call you on your birthday. Sorry, I'm a bad friend. Hooray for the massage! I can't believe you took all three kids to the DMV- I can't imagine anything worse.