Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's Day!

At Collin's preschool on Thursday it was Mom's Day. I got to go to his class and they had a table set up for the moms with muffins and strawberries. Collin sat on my lap and gave me a homemade card and bookmark. He made me a placemat which he wrote H's all over. The teacher said he was very excited for me to come and I was excited to have some one-on-one time with him. After the snacks we read a book as a group and then hung out with kids on the playground. It was fun watching him interact with his classmates.


On the playground.



With the class pet Guinea Pig, Elmo.

2 comments:

Michelle and Caleb said...

Hey Heather it's Michelle I saw your blog on Aimee's. Your new baby is so cute. It was so good to see you when you came. We will have to get together again next time you come out.

Jenny and Jared said...

Glad to see you are still alive- even with three little ones. Isn't it crazy how much time babies take when they are newborns? You barely get done feeding them and it feels like its time to eat again!