Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Six Month Check-Up

Hunter had his well-baby visit today. He received four shots, including a flu vaccine, and an oral one as well. The current stats are as follows:

Weight: 20 lb 1 oz (84%)

Height: 2'5.6" (99%)

Head Circumference: 44.7 cm (72%)

For my own journaling purposes, Hunter got his first tooth (bottom front) on September 14th. A second one shortly followed. He's a happy guy and I love him so much!


This picture if for my mom (she knows why).

Hunter tasted his first 'real food', rice cereal on October 5th. He didn't like it at first, but has since changed his mind!

4 comments:

Oma said...

Heather, he is so handsome! As are all three of your boys. It is so fun to keep up on your family with your blog. hugs, Treena and family

Amanda said...

I know exactly why that pic is for mom. She won't stop talking about it with me either. Oh and I love little Hunty's mohawk!

LagaFamily said...

He's so big! And I bet he's cute with the tooth!

Lindsey said...

Hunter weighs more at his six month than Bailey does at her nine-month! What a tank...cute, though!