Sunday, October 5, 2008

Disneyland!

We went to Disneyland for the first time with the boys from September 20th-26th. It was so much fun! It had been over ten years since either Logan or I had been and it's still the 'happiest place on earth'. Just ask Collin. The other day he said, "Mom, when can we go back to Disneyland? That sure was fun."

Anyway, we got a 5-day park hopper pass in which we spent 3 full days at Disneyland and 2 afternoon/evenings there (we went to the beach on those mornings). I think we rode every ride at least once. Collin's favorites were Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Pirates of the Carribean (he rode that one six times). Carter's favorites were Tigger and Pooh and the trains. My mom came out for three days to help us with the kids which was great. It allowed Logan and I to go on some rides together as well as some with Collin when Carter was too short to ride. Thanks mom!

Other highlights included hanging out with our good friends the Evansons, going to a character breakfast with Minnie and friends, going out to eat and having tasty treats, playing at the beach (pictures coming in the near future), and just spending good quality time together.

Each night the kids were wasted and would fall asleep in the stroller on the way back to the hotel. Hunter was a trooper considering he was dragged from one place to another. We had a great time!

Here are a few, well 50, pictures from our trip.

6 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

SO FUN!! We've been checking your blog everyday to see if the Disneyland pictures were on it yet. We're so excited that we can hardly stand it! We wish you were coming with us this week!

Lindsay Ruiz said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm excited to take the girls in Nov. when we go see my family for Thanksgiving. We are going to DisneyWorld and Gabriela is so excited. We has reserved a dinner with the princesses and I think the child's going to have a heartattack.

Jenny and Jared said...

Yeah! I love disneyland!! I could visit every year. Jace loved it when we went- so I can imagine how much your kids liked it. I love to see the characters and the rides are great too. Glad you had a good time!

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Ry is looking forward to going on the "rides Collin liked best".

JaMilLyN said...

Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth! Cute pics!

The Carter Family said...

That looks so fun. I have been trying to decide when the boys are old enough to enjoy it. I guess they are now.