Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We Wanna Go Back!

The boys still talk about Disneyland all the time. Collin bought a pirate treasure box there (with his own saved-up money) and Carter and he love playing pirates.

Before going to Disneyland, I wanted to help the boys make autograph books for the characters to sign. I always want to do craft projects with my kids, but time is a factor, the leftover mess is a factor, and me not being too crafty is a factor. Some day I'd like to think I will be a craft master, but for now, this is what we made. It was pretty easy for the boys to do and inexpensive, only $1 (I got the books at Target and used old scrapbooking stickers I already had)! Collin and Carter enjoyed having the characters sign them and part two of the project will be pasting the pictures of the boys with the characters next to the appropriate signature.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those books are actually pretty cute~ well done!

Cami said...

I need a book like that. Please go find me one, b/c our target didn't have them:( They are really cute. Props for you.