Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Logan!

Last Wednesday was Logan's 31st birthday. The boys and I surprised him at his office with his favorite cookies (Snickerdoodles) and a veggie tray (he had mentioned that he and his coworkers wanted to eat a little healthier). Later, when he got home from work, we ate homemade pizza (his birthday request) and a homemade ice cream sandwich birthday cake and then opened presents. I think he had a great day and the boys had a really great day. They love birthday celebrations!
Opening birthday cards.
And birthday presents.
My masterpiece. Four candles, because he is entering his fourth decade.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like fun...I like the cake you made...might have to steal that idea one of these days.

Amanda said...

Yum I really want a bite of that cookie cake right now- could you send some over?

hope2adoptbaby said...

I'm so impressed with your cake! Looks really good.