Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daddy's Day!



On Saturday, Collin's preschool had a Daddy's Day for a couple of hours. All the dads get to go to the school and they play games, make crafts, see their kid's classroom, and eat snacks. Collin loved it and Logan enjoyed spending one-on-one time with him. The above picture is what Collin said about his dad prior to the big day. I thought it was so funny. Logan feels young again (20) and we hardly ever eat mashed potatoes so I don't know where Collin came up with that. However, Logan knew it was his child who wrote it because of the play jousting part. We're always jousting in our house. Kids, you got to love 'em!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny. 20 yrs old....yeah right:) Really that is so cute.

Jenny and Jared said...

Wow! Hunter is so darling. I can't believe you gave birth to a baby that big. I hope that you are resting and feeling better.