Sunday, April 27, 2008

Look Who's Two!



Our little Carter turned two on Thursday! I can't believe it; time flies by. I would ask him whose birthday it was and he would say 'two' and show me two fingers. My favorite parts of the day were when family would call and sing him 'Happy Birthday'. He would get the happiest smile on his face.

We celebrated the big day on Saturday with a small family party. He opened all his presents and then we had cupcakes. He chose vanilla with chocolate frosting. He didn't know how to blow out his candles so we asked him if he wanted Collin to do it and he said 'yes'. And then the stinker took one bite of the cupcake and said 'no, no'. He didn't want anymore, weird kid!

He got lots of presents and spent the rest of the day on the floor playing with them. His favorites are the jousting knight and horse, choo-choo trains, and Mac truck. Thanks to everyone who sent something. We had a great day celebrating our little guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your little one! He is so cute, as are your other boys-they are always so stylish and cute.

Lindsey said...

Carter sure looks grown up...he's not a baby anymore!

Jenny and Jared said...

Darling pics! I can't believe he is two. How are you handling 3 kids? I am offended that I am not on your list of blogs that you stalk. I am going to assume that you don't have my blog address. Its jjpeterson02.blogspot.com :-)