Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Pictures

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything so instead of writing much, I'll post pictures instead. Hunter had his 2 week appointment this last week and his new stats are as follows:

Weight: 10 lbs 5 oz (91%)
Height: 23 inches (99%)
Head Circumference: 14.5 cm (46%)

He still looks pretty skinny to me, but his cheeks are definitely getting chubbier!


Look at those cheeks! I love to kiss them!
The boys are reading books while I feed Hunter.
Daddy and Hunter at the hospital.
The boys mauled the baby as soon as we got home from the hospital.
Collin asks to hold Hunter all the time.
Hunter always gets quiet when dad holds him!
First at home sink bath. I had to change his water three times because he kept pooping!

I love this picture; I have one of each of my boys snuggled up against dad like this.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute pics! Oh and Collin looks way old in these pics to it's kinda mind boggling.

LagaFamily said...

He looks like Logan! And all that dark hair!

Cami said...

He does not look that big in the pics. Collin does look old, plus i can't believe you let his hair get that long. You should try growing it out and see what it looks like. cohen bday party june 14th....see you guys there!!??

Christiansen Clan said...

Adorable pics! I can't believe how big and grown up your kids are!

eryka said...

Hey Heather! Congratulations. Your boys are all adorable. It was fun catching up on your family!

The Carter Family said...

He is so cute, I can't believe all of the dark hair. I hope all is going well and that you are feeling good too.

Lindsey said...

We think Hunter looks like Collin...with dark hair. How is he sleeping?

Kelsey said...

You guys make the cutest little boys. Congrats to you! He is just so handsome. Hope you are feeling ok and adjusting to 3 ok!